Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Enterprise Elementary

Good evening followers!  If you truly are an avid follower, you know I have not posted any recent entries on this blog. For that I apologize.  If you are a first-timer, you will know by the posted dates that this is true.

Let's get to it.  If you skim around GraphicLaunch.com, you will come across a design (under "Mascots") for Enterprise Elementary.  This design was a remake of a very traditional "old school" looking logo/seal. If I can get my hands on it, I will definitely post the comparison.

I was recently asked by my contact, if I would be willing to help once again.

It is very unfortunate when someone you know is diagnosed with anything, let alone cancer.  The school's PTA wants to sell t-shirts as a fundraiser for a respected teacher at the school.  The funds raised would assist in covering her medical costs.

By following the guidelines and ideas provided, the design below was created.  I am not certain what color shirts are planned for the final production, so for viewing purposes, I've left it on a white background.

This design was created in Adobe Illustrator for silkscreening.  Three colors were used to limit final cost: white, black, pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment